Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Netizen MJ Reyes: DUTERTE IS MY PRESIDENT because he will protect me & my children ~Share




DUTERTE IS MY PRESIDENT

By MJ Quiambao Reyes

As long as I continue to see his genuine concern for the people and his actions are in accordance with the very principles I hold dear, I am with him. I will keep writing and keep posting in his defense. I will fight for him and for the people he cares for. Today more than ever.

As long as there are evil forces who are out to overthrow him and bring my country down, I will keep writing and I will keep posting in his defense.

I will continue to offer suggestions & constructive criticisms whenever necessary--coupled with real and concrete actions and be part of the solution.
I will fight for him and for the people he cares for--in every way I can and in every way I know how. Today more than ever.




We had enough of all those previous politicians and pseudo-leaders who are well adjusted to corruption, incompetence, injustice, inequality, and indifference to people's sufferings.

No way should we allow those rotten, incompetent, & greedy politicians of the past to get back in power and take advantage of our country and the people once again. Over my dead, not-so-sexy body!

 - #mjquiambaoreyes

***

PRRD: "You destroy my country, I'll kill you. It's a legitimate thing. If you destroy our young children, I will kill you. That is a very correct statement. There is nothing wrong in trying to preserve the interest of the next (generation)."






1 comment:

  1. Finally, it's a Duterte's thing,a bright sun of HOPE for a good tomorrow has started to shine in the Philippines,...let us be a part of HIM... NICE POST!

    ReplyDelete